The ACHG can provide a range of consultancy services tailored to your needs.
Consultancy services can provide on-site advice to assist directors and their executive team in developing strategy and fulfilling their broader responsibilities of governance. The services can be provided either through our in-house consultants or through recommendations to external professionals.
In-house consultancy expertise is available to assist in the following key responsibility areas:
- Ensure that effective healthcare governance framework and processes are in place that equally emphasise corporate and clinical governance responsibilities
- Assess board performance and development needs
- Develop processes to monitor and redirect organisational performance
- Develop a quality and risk management framework customised to the activities of your organisation
- Formulate appropriate strategy to address the population health needs of the community being served
- Connect and network with peers, attend knowledge transfer and professional development forums
- Keep up to date with research developments and policy
Organisations which have used the services of the ACHG in the past few years include:
- Sunraysia Community Health Service
- Eastern Region Mental Health
- Melbourne Genomics Health Alliance
- Fire Rescue Victoria
- Alpine Health
- Albury Wodonga Health
- The Peter Doherty Institute of for Infection and Immunity
- The Bays Health Service
- Tweedle Child and Family Health Service
- IPC Health
If you are interested in accessing professional expertise, or in learning more about the available opportunities, contact:
GovernWith and ACHG
GovernWith, the Victorian Healthcare Association (VHA) and ACHG have collaborated to create one compelling solution to take boards, directors and executives from evaluation to education for identified governance risks, action plans for addressing them with linked targeted education and resources.
Our solution combines the proven approach of GovernWith’s supported, online solution for managing governance risk. This is done by providing governance review and development programs for boards, individual directors and executives with the extensive health governance consulting expertise of VHA and ACHG.
Together we expertly support boards, directors, executives, and whole organisations on their journey of continuous improvement; building a shared, consistent understanding of good governance; and empowering leaders to improve organisational efficiency, productivity, service quality, and culture.
phone: 0439 488 223